- A request for the Prospectus and t h e application form should be made to the Admission Officer, Ideal School of Nursing,Daladali,Ranchi-835222. The above request should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawnin favour of IDEAL SCHOOL OF NURSING made pay able In Ranchi. Application forms can also be obtained personally at the School of Nursing Admission counter.
- The application form should be completed by the applicant in her/his own handwriting.
- Full name of the candidate as spelt in the matriculation Records should be given in the application form and in all other related forms and correspondence, except those with affidavit for change of name.
- The information given in the application should be correctFalse information or suppression of any factual information in the application would lead to disqualification and/or termination from the programme.
- Application fee once paid WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- The candidates should possess good health and character and free from physical and mental handicap.
- One Copy of all the certificates enclosed should be attested by the gazettee officer. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES with the application form.
- The completed application form should be returned along with the following certificates.
- Copy of matriculation and intermediate or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of physical fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution.
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate.
Selection and Admission
- After scrutinizing the application forms, the candidates will have entrance examination and interview and then selected strictly on merit basis.
- The provisionally selected candidates name will be displayed on the notice board.
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination for physical fitness. If any serious defect/illness is detected, they will be unfit.
- Candidates provisionally selected will be intimated about the fees payable to the Institutions.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information supplied, shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
- All communications from the School will be addressed to the mailing address given in the application form, if a self addressed stamped envelope is enclosed.
- Selection notification will announce the date of commencement of classes. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior permission shall forfeit their admission as well as fees. The selected candidates should confirm the willingness f o r admission w i t h i n the date mentioned in the selection notification.
- No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- After a preliminary period of 3 months examination will be held to assess the ability of the students to continue the course. Unsuccessful and unfit students will be asked to discontinue the course. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Every year 3 internal theory examination and one model examination will be conducted. Internal marks for council examination will be calculated from the marks of these examinations
- At the end of every year there will be a State Board Examination. 25% of marks are allotted for internal assessment and 75% of external examination. The marks required for passing the examination is 50%
- The medium of instruction is in English.
- Students is eligible for a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery awarded by the Karnataka State Nursing Board after the completion of 3 years training successfully
- The fees will be charged based on the expenses incurred on education and other facilities offered. Students are expected to meet the expenses on time. Late fees is charged with penalty.
- Fees are payable as per the-approved rates prescribed from time to time. Fees are liable to be changed every year. Revision will be made applicable to all.
- Nursing profession which demands altruistic service from its members extracts self discipline at a personal level and general discipline in the campus. Therefore:
- Regular attendance as well as punctuality is expected from the students at lectures, demonstrations,practicals, field work and other such academic exercises as well as in clinical sessions. They are required to attend allotted working period in each of the prescribed subjects.
- Students are also required to present themselves neat and tidy in their dress avoiding exaggerated fashions. The students should wear the prescribed complete uniform for duty.
- Students will refrain from any form of indiscipline unfitting to members of the nursing profession. They will strive at all cost to be loyal-to the ethos of the Institutions and promote its image and status by a humane, ethical and professional code of conduct. Failure to follow these and such other regulations will necessitate the management to take disciplinary action as deemed fit.
- A sense of decorum and discipline is expected to every student in the school, hospital as well as in the entire campus. Ragging is Strictly Prohibited. They shall not induldge either individually or collectively, in any form of activity that will bring down the good name of the Institution/Nursing profession. No person who is a student in an educational institutional including an institution under the direct management of the University or of the Central Government shall commit ragging. Any person who contravenes subsection shall, on conviction, be punished with immediate expulsion from the institution.